1. Vendors must complete all relevant fields. Fields marked with red asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
2. Verify all entries before submitting the application.
3. For qualification and eligibility criteria for online registration click on General Eligibility Guidelines.
4. For categories/ sub-categories open for registration click on Categories.
5. While filling technical parameters for any item vendors may input details like Capacity, Rating, Grade, Size, Diameter, Thickness, Length etc.
6. While filling technical parameters for any services/works contractors may provide the details like client, order value of work, executed volume of work etc.
7. Techno-commercially qualified vendors against GGL’s open tendering will be listed as “Empanelled Vendors” for seeking bids under GGL’s limited tendering for specific category / sub-category and up to specified monetary limit.
8. It will be the responsibility of the vendor to update all time dependant data. However, data regarding name of the company, address and Bank details cannot be updated. For updating the same vendors have to apply to GGL, along with relevant documentary evidence.
9. Vendors who don’t respond continuously to any of GGL’s enquiry for a period of three years will be deleted from the list of Registered vendors.
10. Vendors who are already registered with
GAIL/IOCL/MECON/EIL shall be directly registered and empanelled with GGL for
that specific item specification only.
<< Click to go on Registration page